BODYFIRM Pilates Studios offer the full Pilates Studio experience, providing high quality one-on-one sessions and group classes on
- Reformer, Mat , Chair, Trap Table various Pilates Barrels and all small props.
- At BODYFIRM Studios we teach the Classical system while offering a contemporary approach
We pride ourselves on our commitment to personalized attention and intelligent teaching.All our coaches are multidisciplinary Physical Therapists, Trainers and the most experienced and qualified Pilates Coaches in the country to date.As no two bodies are the same, our mission is to work with each client as an individual with unique needs and goals. We welcome people of all ages and levels of physical ability. BODYFIRM founder/ owner Joyce Gavin is acknowledged as introducing the Classical Pilates system to Ireland in the 90′s and being the most experienced Pilates Coach and Master Coach in Ireland. She is supported by a highly educated and experienced team.
At BODFIRM Studio’s and the PROGRESSIVE Pilates Academy we remain steadfast and true to the principles and integrity of the Pilates System as developed by Joseph and Clara Pilates. We are however cognisant of the ever evolving developments within the science of Human Movement and apply the most up to date and safe teaching methods to both our class’s and course’s.
Some notable first’s for BODYFIRM Studio’s
- BODYFIRM opened the 1st ever Pilates Studio in Ireland (1997) offering the full Pilates Studio Experience offering the full system on all equipment
- BODYFIRM opened the 1st Clinical Pilates Studio in Ireland
- BODYFIRM opened the 1st Teacher Training Academy for Pilates in Ireland (1999)
- BODYFIRM first Pilates Coach to members of GAA Championship Teams – Members of the Olympic Team
- BODYFIRM is home to D7 the 1st Spatial Medicine Clinic
BODYFIRM Studio’s your number one choice for the ultimate and authentic Pilates Experience